TODD's IN-PERSON KEYNOTES/SPEAKING/TRAINING PROGRAMS
Some of Todd’s Most Requested (Live and In-Person) Speaking and Training Programs:
Contact Todd at [email protected]
Get Inspired for High Performance
Most of us have a desire to be happy and excel in our careers, athletics, relationships, family, health, finances, schooling, or whatever area we are focusing on in our lives. We may even have some learned some wonderful and helpful skills, but sometimes just don't know exactly how best to use them to enhance our lives for the long term. In this program participants will learn key critical skills and how best to apply them for enhancing performance and increasing resilience and emotional/mental mastery through a variety of engaging activities, interactive content, and inspirational stories. Also learn powerful ways to inspire others.
Creating A Winning Attitude
When we start understanding that nothing just happens "To" us, but it instead happens "Through" us, we gain a level of mastery over our attitude, emotions, mindset, and mental focus. This will cause a major positive and empowering shift in our perspective. Once that happens, watch out world! In this program, the audience will gain new insights for overcoming obstacle and adversity, negative labels, mentally tough experiences, or unpleasant circumstances. Also enhance key leadership qualities. Get ready to start creating a new found level of confidence in all that you can be, do, and have in your life!
Mindfulness for Athletes: Producing Positive Momentum in Sports & Life
Based on material from the best-selling workbook, you'll be able to:
- Reduce the impact that stress and anxiety have on your performance
- Boost your confidence and mental toughness
- Increase your ability to get into “The Zone”
- Calm your mind to gain an advantage on and off the athletic field
- Gain more control and awareness of your actions and emotions
- Enhance performance
- Increase Sport Satisfaction
- Understand the psychology of positive and negative momentum
- Understand what it truly means to "Be In The Moment" and why this is the most powerful state from which to live
Enhancing Brain Fitness: Mindful Strategies for Easing and Preventing Stress, Worry, and Anxiety.
Mindfulness, the practice of noticing your thoughts, feelings, and physical sensations in the present moment, has been clinically proven to reduce stress, promote feelings of well-being, and improve mental and physical health. When learned or shared with employees or teammates, it's a powerfully transformative quality that creates greater presence and calmness, reduced emotional reactivity, and greater emotional stability. Mindfulness puts us back in control of our own lives.
In this experiential seminar, you will gain practical and tactical wisdom from brain science and mindfulness as you learn strategies to SWAT away some of life’s more debilitating negative mental and emotional forces—Stress, Worry, Anxiety, and Trauma.
Leave with knowledge you can implement right away to help customers, clients, colleagues, athletes, family members, and yourself.
- Learn and apply proven mindful stress, anxiety, and trauma relief strategies and interventions for yourself and your clients.
- Discover and integrate the latest in brain fitness and neuroscience tools and techniques to improve focus, concentration, decision-making, awareness, happiness, and overall well-being.
- Practice research based mindfulness activities to enhance your physical, cognitive, and emotional states and attitudes and of those people whose lives you touch.
7 Breaths to Less Stress: Getting The Stress Out, So You Don’t Get Stressed Out
Todd’s signature stress relief program that combines the principles of mindfulness and stress management with the latest in brain science offering practical wisdom and insights for leading a calmer, more focused, and happier life. Each of the modules can be delivered as stand-alone programs or combined into a longer workshop or day long seminar setting.
- Module/Breath 1: Body: Physical, Mental, and Emotional Mastery and life balance.
- Module/Breath 2: Reservoir: Building overflowing inner reserves of positive feelings by focusing on the Good.
- Module/Breath 3: Erasing Everyday Limitations & Labels: Unwrapping your innate gifts.
- Module/Breath 4: Appreciation and the Power of Gratitude--Adding deep and meaningful value to your life and others.
- Module/Breath 5: Time Bending: Perceiving and consciously using time in an new way.
- Module/Breath 6: Highlighting: Awareness training around being mindful about your mindfulness.
- Module/Breath 7: Self-Compassion: Becoming your own best friend.
Contact Todd at [email protected]