Course Begins Tuesday January 26th, 2021 from 7:30 to 9 PM Eastern Time
What you'll get:
- Five, 90-minute live group interactive sessions with course creator.
- All live sessions are recorded for later listening.
- Many additional hours of pre-recorded content designed to help learn, apply, and integrate these concepts & practices for yourself, and as you help support/guide these practices with your athletes.
- Interaction with other squash coaches, players, educators, and professionals from around the world all with a vested interest in supporting the game of squash and its athletes.
- Interviews with leading squash coaches and professionals, sports psychologists and experts in sports performance and mental health.
- Weekly PowerPoint presentation slides.
- Access to a private Facebook group for program participants.
- Key Activities/Templates from The Mindfulness For Student Athletes book.
- Boast and Drive card game set.
- Mindful Sports Performance Activity Cards, many specific to the game of squash.
- Numerous additional written summaries, charts, graphics, and templates to support and share with your athletes.
- Dozens of research articles about mindfulness and performance in sports.
- Certificate of Completion for the 12+ hours of live and online instruction.
- BONUS: Special Guest speaker Shaun Moxham, Co-Founder, Director and Head Coach at MSquash Accelerator, one of the world’s leading squash training institutions. Shaun is also coach to many top ranked players including former world #1 David Palmer.
Course Investment: $429.00 USD
"I was down 10-2 in the first game, and at that point I just slowed everything down and told myself to readjust, and so that’s what I did. I rethought my strategy and ended up winning that game and the next few to win the match. I honestly believe that I have reached a point of consistent good mindsets in matches. It used to be every few was calm and collected but now it’s becoming almost all. Thank You!" - Squash student-athlete coaching client
"This course is of great value. My colleague and I had a very positive experience and feel that we benefited greatly both as coaches and personally. We all must work on improving our tactics, movement, technique and individual shots etc. in our sport, but it's the ability to implement those skills during competition that really matters and I can't say enough good things about Todd to help you better understand how to do just that." -Joe Russell, Director of Squash - Cleveland Racquet Club
After your course purchase, you will automatically be redirected to a screen that states your "Purchase was Successful" and then asks you for your full name and a password to create your account. Please make sure you do that so you can get access to the online course materials later on.
Questions? Please E-mail: [email protected]
Also note: We will be adding your e-mail address to our course e-mail list so that we may communicate all of the course information to you which allow you to access the course content and see when new content is added throughout the course. You may always unsubscribe from the e-mails at any time should you wish to not receive any more notifications from us about the Mindful Squash Sports Performance program.