Learn how to create an unshakeable core of calm, confidence, and optimism for both on and off the ball field.
What you'll get:
- Five, 90-minute live group interactive sessions with course creator.
- All live sessions are recorded for later listening.
- Many additional hours of pre-recorded content designed to help learn, apply, and integrate these concepts & practices for yourself, or as you help support/guide these practices with your players.
- Interaction with other softball and baseball coaches, players, educators, and professionals from around the world all with a vested interest in supporting the game of squash and its athletes.
- Interviews with leading professionals, sports psychologists and experts in sports performance and mental health.
- Weekly PowerPoint presentation slides.
- Access to a private Facebook group for program participants.
- Key Activities/Templates from The Mindfulness For Student Athletes book.
- Numerous additional written summaries, charts, and templates to support one's practice or share with your athletes.
- Dozens of research articles about mindfulness and performance in sports.
- Certificate of Completion for the 12+ hours of live and online instruction.
- BONUS: Special Guest speaker former MLB player and current coach with Oakland Athletics, Adam Rosales.
- BONUS: Hear from former MLB player, Brandon Guyer, on nutrition and athletics and the importance of the optimal player mindset.
- BONUS: Hear from former college baseball player and coach Jon Gold, Mental Health Counselor/Mental Performance Coach/Podcast Host @ The G4G Show
- BONUS: Hear from former college Softball Player and coach
"I highly recommend Todd Corbin’s Mindfulness program, it may change your life!” –Marlena N. Hudson, SPHR, Organization Development, NASA Glenn Research Center
After your course purchase, you will automatically be redirected to a screen that states your "Purchase was Successful" and then asks you for your full name and a password to create your account. Please make sure you do that so you can get access to the online course materials later on.
Also note: We will be adding your e-mail address to our course e-mail list so that we may communicate all of the course information to you which allow you to access the course content and see when new content is added throughout the course. You may always unsubscribe from the e-mails at any time should you wish to not receive any more notifications from us about the Mindful Baseball and Softball program.